Portable Pocket Fishing Rod
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- 100% Secure payment.
- More than 95% of customers recommend this product.
This portable pocket fishing rod and reel combo are perfect to have in a go-bag or stored anywhere, it is extremely compact!
Designed for anglers on the move, compact tackle setup comes in its own hard case and is ideal for stowing in luggage, backpacking, or keeping under a car seat.
The rod is made from fiberglass and aluminum alloy. The aluminum alloy reel includes forward and reverses ratchet stop and drag control. It's perfect for people of all ages, sometimes you simply don't want to carry around all your fishing gear!
- Perfect for situations where full-size fishing gear is inconvenient.
- The compact lightweight body fits the pocket, glove box, briefcase, or backpack.
- Suitable for fishing from a boat, a dam, or on ice.
- Forward and reverse ratchet stop and drag control.
- Fishing anytime, anywhere.
Premium Quality Fishing Rod - Glass steel fiber rod, solid and strong to fight with big fish, and aluminum alloy shell, corrosion resistant and lightweight.
Premium Quality Fishing Reel With Line - Mini spinning reel with fishing line, 4.3:1 gear ratio, 2+1BB with copper axis for smooth and easy operation.
REEL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Open your pen rod by taking off the cap.
- Simply insert the reel between the two grooves on the pen (there is a moving piece which slides up and down).
- Twist the screw down to tighten the reel onto the rod.
- Material: Fibre Glass, Aluminium Alloy
- Colour: Gold, Silver, Blue, Red
- Closed Length: 8 inch(21cm)
- Extended Length: 38 inch(95cm)
- Dia: 0.6 inch(15mm)
- Weight: 56g
- Mini Baitcasting Gold Reel Material: Aluminium Alloy Brass
- Length of the body: 5cm (approx)
- Dia: 3cm (approx)
- Weight: 68g
1 x Fishing Rod
1 x Fishing Reel
1 x 100 Meter Fishing Line
10 x 5cm Fishing Lures(Random Colour)
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Question: What is the maximum size fish that can be caught with this pole an reel combination?
Answer:Probably depends on what kind of line you put on it. If you work the fish in gently you can probably catch something 6 pounds plus.
By Brandy Dickens on January 2, 2020
Question:Why does it want you to choose between 27.6INCHES or 51.2INCHES, what is the difference when fishing?
Answer:The longer the rod the farther you can cast.
By John Baker on February 16, 2020
Question:Does it have anti reverse?
Answer:Yes,I bought it as a gift for a cousin. Its a cute little rod and real and fairly heavy for its size. I think it would be handy to keep in the car or throw in a backpack.
My cousin likes it.
By CoyoteS550 on January 6, 2020